Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Ultimate Fail.

So check me out. 

Massive Fail.

Life has been crazy right now, from moving house and working 8am until 8pm I have barely had 5 seconds to load up photos. 

All I can say is that 3 suitcases of clothes came back with me to the family home, and 2 are still in Nottingham.

But with dissertation time becoming dangerously close I need to start to focus on why I started this blog and what I wanted to discover about our choices in day to day attire.

Quick. Now.

I'm going to jot down for the world to see what went through my mind today.

Why do people wear what they wear? Why did they make the conscious decision to buy this item and wear it to this event....this led me to think about sub culture, why they think they are different, and why wearing a certain piece of clothing makes them stick out from the crowd. Or so they think.

Shallow, but in my mind quote right now is from Devil Wears Prada, where Meryl Streep character single handedly takes down Anne Hathaway character while describing her choice in cardigan. Going to re watch that movie for the sake of research. 

Yer .......



Last Photos taken before my disappearance in the blogging world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment