Thursday, 16 June 2011

Better Late Than Never :)


 First day at my work placement. Felt I should dress a little but not look like I was trying too hard. So here I am downing my coffee because I was running late.

Dress: St Hippolite Market, France


Second day, the office is quite laid back and the sun is shining. It gets a bit cold in the office so  I went for a jeans top combo.

Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Ring: Topshop


Wasn't in the best of moods when I woke up this morning, and my hair would not go right. Had no idea how to pose. So here is a grumpy looking image just for you.
Top: Primark
Snakeskin Shorts: Topshop
Ring: Topshop

Today is sunshiny and beautiful so what else to wear but a maxi dres!! The office does get a bit cold though so went for a bit of layering.

Top: New Look
Dress: New Look
Necklace: Tiffany and Co

No comments:

Post a Comment